Brennan & Associates offers Massage Therapy and has highly trained and skilled Massage Therapists. The benefits of massage therapy are varied and far-reaching.
As an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage therapy has also proven beneficial for many chronic conditions, including low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, depression, improved circulation and more.
And as many millions will attest, massage therapy also helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living!
Massage Therapy Helps:
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Stimulate the lymph system, the body’s natural defense against toxic invaders
- Relax and soften injured and overused muscles
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Increase joint flexibility
- Reduce recovery time for rehabilitation clients
- In treatment for chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to controlling and relieving pain
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema as well as reduces scar tissue after healing has occurred
- Improve range of motion and decreases discomfort for clients with low back pain
- Relieve pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication
Brennan & Associates also offers on-site massage therapy services!
I have been attending Massage Therapy at Brennan & Associates for a long time and I appreciate the friendly and professional staff and the excellent customer service I receive. The Massage Therapist is excellent and has been very effective in helping to relieve my low back and muscle pain. His expertise and knowledge is greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Brennan & Associates for Massage Therapy.