Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession directed at evaluating, maintaining and restoring physical function.
The focus at Brennan & Associates is to treat the problem quickly and return you to normal activity levels and an independent lifestyle as soon as possible!
When you are free to move – when you have mobility – you feel better and enjoy life more. Physiotherapy is dedicated to enhancing and restoring that mobility.
We Offer Assessment & Treatment Services for:
- Motor Vehicle Accident Clients
- Workers’ Compensation Clients
- Private Clients
- Sports related injuries
Physiotherapists (Special Skills):
- Over 30 years of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries and conditions
- Certified Active Release Therapy
- Therapists are trained in the Workwell Protocol for performing Functional Capacity Evaluations, Physical Demands Analysis, Pre-Employment Functional Screening and Worksite Assessments
- Legal Functional Capacity Evaluations, Life Care Planning/Cost of Future Care Assessments, Qualified as Expert Witness in Provincial Court and Court of Queen’s Bench Alberta
- Experienced and highly skilled
- Highly skilled in Occupational and Workplace injuries
- Carpal Tunnel, repetitive strain, back related injuries and sprains
- Stretching Education and Instruction
Education is an important focus to help patients understand the nature of the injury and provide strategies to assist self-management and prevention of further injury.
Brennan & Associates is an authorized WCB Provider